Friday 1 June 2012

Our Trip to Bluffers Park

It was my pleasure to join my teacher Joseph, his son and my classmates to a trip to Bluffers Park. The weather was cold but i enjoyed the time there and the wonderful nature.
Because the Arab people used to go for a trip in the hot weather, it was very exciting to me and to my family to go for a trip in the Canadian weather.
Also, we enjoyed at the cookies factory.We bought few things for the children.
At the end we enjoyed the time at Thrift Store.We bought some toys for my daughters in a good price.
Finally, I and all my family members Ahmed, Zena, Mariam and Aya would like to say thanks to Joseph who always encourage us to go and discover new places in Canada.
 

1 comment:

  1. It was a special privilege to meet your whole family, Amani! Glad you all had a good time, and may you have many more fun trips into the great Canadian outdoors!

    ReplyDelete